If you moving to a new home, then this post can be a lot more helpful to you. Have you planned out to install the hot water geyser in your bathroom? While making the decision to purchase and install the water geyser, you must consider the fact that it is going to be a long-term investment for you as you cannot keep on changing the geyser at your home on a frequent basis. Therefore, it is essential to be aware of some great tips that can help your hot water geyser last for a longer period of time:
- Choose Quality Over Price: There are higher chances that while buying your geyser from a store or purchasing geyser online, you tend to consider the price factor of it. It is indeed recommended to remain within the defined budget. However, as far as the durability and longevity of the water geyser are concerned, you must make the quality of the geyser as your top priority. There are several brands out there offering the assurance of high-quality geysers at quite an affordable rate. However, you must do your research well before deciding to go with a particular brand. Maruthi Ceramics offers the best range of highly durable hot water geysers for you.
- Correct the Thermostat Settings: Once you have purchased the high-quality geyser for your bathroom, the next step is to ensure proper maintenance of the same to make it last longer. Nowadays, most of the geysers are equipped with a device called thermostat that is used to keep the temperature of the water in the geyser at a bearable level. The geyser tends to cut off the electricity supply on its own once the required temperature setting had been achieved. Most of the water geysers have a range of temperature around 40-75 degree. The geysers available in the market have the thermostat setting default set to 60 degree or high. If you have a geyser that has an adjustable thermostat setting, then you can adjust the same as per your need. In this way, you can save a lot of expense on the electricity bill as well your geyser will last for a longer period of time.
- Do Not Keep Your Geyser ON for Longer Duration: Most of the people tend to keep their hot water geysers on for the whole day or night. By doing this, you are increasing the chances of damaging the system of the water geyser at your home. In addition to this, this would also heighten the electricity bill and will result in the wastage of a lot of energy resources. Once the water has heated up in the geyser, the thermostat automatically switches off the power supply. However, if you have kept the geyser on, upon cooling the thermostat would again start fetching the electricity supply. This would keep your geyser operation for the whole day. To ensure the longevity of the geyser at your home, you must keep it on only when needed.
- Select the Right Size of Geyser: It is important to realize the hot water requirement of your family. Depending on the size of your family and the amount of hot water needed on a daily basis, you should take the wise decision of buying the hot water geyser of a particular size. If your family is not too big, then the installation of the over-sized geyser would result in the consumption of more amount of electricity than actually consumed by your family. In addition to the size of the family, the consumption habit should also be considered while buying the geyser for your home. By the installation of the right-sized geyser, you can ensure that it will last for a longer period of time.
- Select Star Rated Geyser: In addition to the consideration of the supreme quality, it is also imperative to consider the electricity consumption of the hot water geyser at your home. When you would buy and install the star rated geyser at your home, you can be assured of top quality as well as decreased electricity bill.
Wish to buy hot water geyser? Take help from these tips to make your geyser last longer.